Wednesday, August 8, 2007

5th meeting Question.........................


The Most Challenging Thing I have ever Accomplished?

I think it is about saying finnish and goodbye to some body that stay in my heart, when i'am in high school every day they protect me to the one who theis me, the one i i'am trust of the one who really love's me and i'am lonely when first entered the school but now look at me i'am like a fool making jokes and laugh all the time thank's that i allready survive it.


the second one is while geeting an entrance exam here in malayan i dossen't know if i will pass or not like just when geeting the NCAA (National Career Assesment) i fell nerveous and i think and pray to god to pass the exam.


the third one is when my calculator is lost i cry every day becouse of hown coul'd i pass the exams in calulus,algebra, and physics.


thats all of the challages that i face off...............

No comments: